WE ARE HAPPY TO ANNOUNCE THAT AFTER A 6 MONTH BREAK DUE TO COVID, THE QUEENSLANDER WILL BE WELCOMING GUESTS FROM MID-MAY 2022 UNTIL MID-JANUARY 2023! LIMITED AVAILABILITY, ENQUIRE TODAY TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT!
Centrally located and stylishly furnished is this light filled, three bedroom, pet-friendly Queenslander style home. The perfect accommodation option for one family or two, complete with ‘Kids’ Zone’, wrap around verandah and solar heated, in-ground pool set amongst immaculate tropical gardens, The Queenslander will tick all the boxes for an unforgettable Noosa holiday!
— COVID-19 UPDATE:
If Covid-19 related travel restrictions/border closures genuinely affect your ability to travel, we will happily override our standard cancellation policy and allow our guests a penalty free date change.
Be assured we are maintaining best practice industry cleaning standards. —
Now accepting bookings until January 2023 and offering a 5% discount for all stays of 7 or more nights. Enquire today!
The Queenslander is sure to tick all the boxes for an unforgettable Noosa family holiday! Sleeping up to 11 guests, it’s the perfect accommodation option for either one family or two with two queen sized bedrooms and the ‘Kids’ Zone’ set up with two sets of bunks and a trundle bed (with full size mattress) plus a TV and DVD player with dozens of children’s movies, bean bags, books, toys and dress ups sure to keep children amused.
With light filled living and entertaining areas that receive cooling cross breezes due to the home’s iconic Queenslander design, guests will enjoy the wrap around verandah spanning 3 sides of the house, quality décor and furnishings, a fully equipped kitchen, indoor and outdoor dining, BBQ, bathroom and ensuite, study nook, Wi-Fi, Netflix, laundry with washing machine and double keyless garage.
Whilst close to Noosa’s 3 waterways; Hastings St main beach, Sunshine Beach surf beach and Noosaville/Noosa River the home wouldn’t be complete without a solar heated, salt chlorinated swimming pool – imagine yourself relaxing with a drink on the verandah, watching over the pool set amongst the palm trees and tropical gardens!
With families in mind as well as the ‘Kids’ Zone’ The Queenslander offers a porta cot, high chair, baby monitor, pram, stroller, stair guard, plastic dinnerware and cups, night lights, a selection of pool and beach toys as well as children’s movies, books, board games, toys and dress ups.
Located in a quiet residential area less than a 5 minute walk from Noosa Junction’s shopping and dining precinct and a 15-20 minute walk/3 minute drive to the iconic Hastings St and famous Noosa main beach, you will enjoy peace and tranquillity during your stay in this conveniently located and beautifully furnished holiday home.
Bedroom 1 (master/upstairs) – 1 x queen size bed + ensuite
Bedroom 2 (ground floor) – 1 x queen size bed
Bedroom 3 (ground floor) – set up as ‘Kids’ Zone’ with two sets of single bunks and a single trundle bed (full size mattress), TV, DVD player, movies, bean bags and toys
All bedrooms feature built in robes, ceiling fans and screened windows.
- In-ground, salt-chlorinated solar heated 6 m x 3m x 1.1 – 1.8 metre pool
- Wrap around verandah spanning 3 sides of the house facilitating indoor/outdoor living
- Ceiling fans in all bedrooms and living areas
- 6 sets of double doors open onto the verandah to capitalise on cooling cross breezes
- ‘Crimsafe’ security fly screens on all windows and front door
- Amenities for families: high chair, porta cot, stair guard, stroller, pram, baby monitor, night lights, books, toys, dress ups + beach & pool toys
- Study nook with Wi-Fi
- Fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher and coffee machine
- Indoor and outdoor dining
- Bathroom (bath with shower above) and separate toilet (downstairs)
- Ensuite with shower & toilet from main bedroom (upstairs)
- Laundry with washing machine, clothes dryer and ironing facilities
- Operable heaters + an abundance of warm blankets and bedding for the cooler months
- Double keyless garage with space for 1 car
- Fully enclosed, pet-friendly yard