Perfect for families looking to enjoy the Sunshine Coast’s enviable climate, this air-conditioned, four bedroom waterfront home’s best asset is arguably its outdoor space!
— COVID-19 UPDATE:
If Covid-19 related travel restrictions/border closures genuinely affect your ability to travel, we will happily override our standard cancellation policy and allow our guests a penalty free date change.
Be assured we are maintaining best practice industry cleaning standards. —
Nestled within the Maroochy Waters Estate’s quiet haven of waterways is ‘Maroochy Shores’, a light filled, air-conditioned, four bedroom waterfront home. Perfect for families looking to enjoy the Sunshine Coast’s enviable climate, the home’s best asset is arguably its outdoor space.
Overlooking the canal and set amongst the tropical garden, the newly constructed decked area features an in-ground, salt chlorinated swimming pool, BBQ and dining table, lounge area shaded by a retractable awning and an 8m boat pontoon with power, lighting and water allowing boats of up to 10m to be conveniently moored at your doorstep!
Separated by a dining table with communal bench seating, the open plan home boasts two bright and spacious living areas which overlook the water, allowing parents and children separate zones in which to relax indoors. The light and breezy main living area which adjoins the kitchen and overlooks both the pool and the outdoor entertainment area, has a comfy 5 seater L-shaped couch so guests can relax in air-conditioned comfort. Overlooking the pool, the second living area has a large couch, a table with seating for four and by way of its two sets of sliding doors can be completely closed off from the rest of the house, making it the ideal kids’ retreat.
Sure to keep children of all ages entertained indoors Maroochy Shores offers internet enabled TV’s with Netflix and DVD players in both living areas, Telstra TV in the main living area as well as a selection of board games and books. Outdoors a generous selection of kayaks and SUP boards are provided for guests to explore the canal system and Maroochy River, along with body boards and toys for both the pool and beach.
Sleeping up to 9 guests across four air-conditioned bedrooms, the large master bedroom with private outdoor area overlooking the pool, has a queen size bed, a Netflix enabled TV, ensuite and walk in robe. Bedroom 2 also has a queen size bed, bedroom 3 is set up with bunks and a single bed and bedroom 4 has two single beds.
All bedrooms have split system air-conditioning and ceiling fans (except the bunks room, feature good quality bedding and linen, built in robes and fly screened windows.
Despite being only a few kilometres from Mooloolaba’s ever popular café strip, the home has a fully equipped kitchen complete with four burner induction cook top, electric oven, Delonghi coffee machine, large fridge with freezer below and a dishwasher allowing guests the convenience of home cooked meals with the option of both indoor and outdoor dining.
Beautifully styled with high quality furnishings and décor throughout, Maroochy Shores also features Wi-Fi, single keyless garage, laundry with washing machine, dryer and clothes line, ceiling fans in all living areas and bedrooms (except bunks room), fly screens on all windows and doors, 5 split system air-conditioners which act as heating for the cooler months as well as countless thoughtful touches including sunscreen and bug spray.
Maroochy Shores, waterfront family living at its best!
Bedroom 1 – 1 x queen size bed, private balcony overlooking pool and waterway, ensuite with shower and toilet, split system air-conditioning/heating, ceiling fan, walk in robe
Bedroom 2 – 1 x queen size bed, split system air-conditioning/heating, ceiling fan, built in robe
Bedroom 3 – 1 x single size bed, 1 x set single bunks, split system air-conditioning/heating, built in robe
Bedroom 4 – 2 x single size beds, split system air-conditioning/heating, built in robe
- In-ground, salt-chlorinated swimming pool
- Large outdoor decked entertaining area with BBQ, dining table and a lounge area shaded by a retractable awning
- 8m boat pontoon with lighting, power and water allowing guests to moor boats up to 10m at their doorstep
- Two bright and spacious living areas which overlook the water, giving parents and children separate zones in which to relax indoors
- Fully equipped kitchen with large fridge, dishwasher, coffee machine, microwave, induction cook top and multiple appliances
- Indoor and outdoor dining
- Split system air-conditioning/heating in main living area and all bedrooms
- Ceiling fans and screened windows in all living areas and bedrooms (except bunks room)
- Private balcony adjoining master bedroom which overlooks pool and waterway
- Netflix & Telstra TV
- Amenities for families: high chair, porta cot, books, toys, DVD’s + small selection of beach & pool toys
- Ensuite with shower and toilet, main bathroom with bath, shower and toilet
- Laundry with washing machine, clothes dryer, ironing facilities + clothes lines
- Single key-less garage (suitable for small – medium car)
- Split system heating + an abundance of warm blankets and bedding for the cooler months